Tuesday, March 15, 2016

A Blooming Good Day!!

Surprise packages from the postman are the very best way to start out the day......don't you agree?!  I recieved the most delightful gift from Araignee and I just love, love, love it!
Miss Lilly Bean was pretty impressed too!  A beautifully packaged assortment of the most luscious home made all natural soaps and lotions.  She totally made my day!  Thank You!  But wait........it keeps getting better.....after settling on Pink Berry Mimosa to try first I lathered up and finished off with the Pink Grapefruit Lotion Bar ( a brilliant concept I might add ) and then headed out the door to go vote.  All the roads on the journey to the little old church where I was to vote were lined with the most beautiful BIG fully in bloom trees!
My pictures don't even come close to showing how beautiful this drive was. I really must find out what these trees are and plant some in my yard. The sun was shinning, the sky was a brilliant blue and the temps were approaching 80 degrees!!!!  I think it's safe to say " Spring Has Sprung Y'ALL " !!!  YAY!!  

6 comments:

  1. Araignee's soaps are the best. I love them the smell, the touch, the clean, the pretty pretty packaging. The presentation gets you jazzed to use them, non?

    I love the photos of your drive off to vote. That top upper left one, looks like you put a photo on the dashboard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw my first tree blooms today. Yay! Spring is here, for real!
    Glad to see the soaps made it safe and sound! After using it for a while I can honestly say that the White Chocolate is not my favorite scent. It was a Brambleberry sample. I'll gladly send a replacement as soon as the next batch cures. I've got some lovely spring scents on the rack at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They all smell wonderful. I agree with Dee....I'm never going to want to use store bought again. These are definately much better!

      Delete
  3. I received some of that soap with the black swirly in it. OH MY ----- I LOVE THAT ONE! It cleans so nicely and rinses so cleaning! AND --- it's pretty sitting in the soap dish too.

    I love Deb's soaps. I'm not sure I can go back to store bought. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her soaps especially the ones with charcoal in them! Your drive is amazing. We are at least one month behind you all. I cant wait. Thanks for the preview! It is Sunny inChicago today with 50mph winds! seriously

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yikes! Hang on to your hats....that's windy!

      Delete