Thursday, September 29, 2016

My Soaps are Here!!!

They arrived this morning!!!!!  

A great big Thank You to http://araigneestangledweb.blogspot.com/ !  This is the very first blog I started reading way back when.  I enjoy  reading her blog so much that I was inspired to start one of my own.  She's one very talented lady with so many crafting accomplishments and endless energy.  I'm amazed at her soap making skills.  This stuff is to die for!  It all smells divine and is so beautifully packaged.

My knees and elbows cry out for these

lotion bars and my feet can't wait to try her new bath fizzies.  I bought a special little foot tub just for the occasion.  

4 comments:

  1. As nice as her soaps are, isn't the wrapping exquisite? Enjoy all your nice new goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am trying to find all my blog friends since Blogger erased my blog roll. Grrr.....I found you on a good day! Happy to see everything made it in one piece. I sound like a broken record but be careful with that fizzy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her packages are the best! My fav is the lotion bars!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I noticed your comment on Dee's blog, I hope you are safe from the storm. I live in Florida and thankfully am on the Gulf side of the state, but we are supposed to get a lot of wind and rain too. I also got my package of soaps, they are wonderful.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete