Saturday, September 3, 2016

Weathering the Storm....

Hermine payed us a visit today and was quite well behaved here I have to say......just a lot of rain and a little bit of wind.  Nothing to outlandish thank goodness but I was knitting up a storm inside.  I've got a regular garter stitch marathon going on.  I joined my very first KAL for some incentive on getting my Order of the Garter cardigan finished.  And it's working because I'm making some pretty good progress on it.


That's what happens when you discover that one ambitious gal has already finished hers!!  I need to get my you know what in gear.  I need to get about 4 more inches done before I can start the trim.

Then it will be on to the sleeves!  

2 comments:

  1. Glad the storm wasn't too bad. Hermine was pretty ladylike here too. We got a little extra rain and not much wind. I'll take THAT kind of tropical storm any time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hermine is with us now and it's just eerie. Nothing major, just gray and strange outside.
    You have made a lot of progress. That would have taken me a year!

    ReplyDelete