Sunday, October 23, 2016

Becoming Emmeline

I'm on a real cardigan roll here lately!  I've started yet another one and just in time because it's starting to cool off a bit here.  The low for tonight is 39......keep in mind this would be a heat wave where I use to live.....but here it's considered chilly.  I'm still trying to get use to that.  LOL.  It's perfect sweater weather to me but others here have put on their quilted down jackets.....so funny.  So this is the new cardi on my needles at the moment....

It's Emmeline purchased on Ravelry.  I'm using that pretty burgundy merino I spun a while ago.

Along with some of that rose gray alpaca and a wee bit of a tan alpaca I've had stashed.  There's just the right amount of color work in the pattern.....I can't handle to much.....so this is just right and I love the ruffle at the bottom.


I'm hoping to get it done by Christmas.

6 comments:

  1. I think that might be the prettiest sweater I have ever seen! Can't wait to see this one come along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is going to be stunning, well done on your start.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a very cute cardigan - I love the colours you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i LOVE that cardi!!! off to fav it in rav so i don't forget about it!!! (same here.....I used to live in Buffalo where they really know how to do winter; here, I'm usually just in sweaters all winter.....and love it!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A perfect Sweater for the Holidays! WOW i love your choice of colors

    ReplyDelete