Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Catching up...

I've been under the weather since just after Thanksgiving.  And I mean really under the weather!  I'm in the third week of battling a mean old bug that just doesn't want to give up.  I spent the first week to sick to knit.  Now that's sick!  LOL!  My spirits were lifted yesterday when the postman brought me another wonderful soap package from Araignee's Tangled Web who's having a tad bit of her own Holiday stress at the moment.
Her soap making talents are second to none and her packaging is simply adorable!  It's just a joy to recieve!  Thank you so much Deb and I hope things settle down and come around for you soon.  I'm so behind with my Holiday prep but there are a few signs of Christmas starting to apear around the house.
And I've picked up my knitting again!
I've managed to go from this....
to this....
and this nearly sent me back to the " to sick to knit " stage
but I stuck with it and I now have the "Emmeline" cardigan finished in time for Christmas.  Now all I have to do is finish decorating, start shopping and begin a marathon of baking!!!

5 comments:

  1. Too sick to knit is never fun. Glad you're on the mend.
    The cardigan is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad to hear you are feeling better. Picking up the needles again is a good sign and that cardi is just too cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emmaline is beautiful. Hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got a little package too, I was so thrilled. I am loving your sweater, it is gorgeous. Hope you feel better soon my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Her soaps are amazing! I'm so glad you are beginning to feel better. And I use that example of how sick I am ALL the time. Too sick to knit is too sick. The sweater is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete