Saturday, December 24, 2016



I've found a new to me dish cloth pattern and consequently have spent days knitting one after another, after another, after another!  The pattern can be found here Ravelry 4-corner Dish Cloth  Check it out.  It's a really nice pattern and it's free.  YAY!


 It's Christmas Eve and I'm still knitting them!  Yikes!   I need to pull myself away now to help with dinner.  I'm in charge of the table setting and salad making.  I think I can handle that.  :-)  MERRY  CHRISTMAS  EVERYONE!!!!!!!
                                     

5 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and yours too! I hope you have a wonderful day.

    Those dishcloths are beautiful. I downloaded the pattern and will definitely be giving that pattern a try. Thanks for posting the link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I want to try these!

    Merry Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete