Friday, January 6, 2017

A Storms A Brewin

At least that's what they're saying and I'm Not happy about it.  The warnings have been scrolling across my TV screen for days.

I'm so hoping they are wrong about it but the radar is clearly charting it's path directly over the top of us.  We are in line for a good 4-7" or more.  :-0  

Grand Puppy Reba is awaiting it with gleeful anticipation.  She always loved it when she visited us when we lived way up north.

Even Lilly Bean is curious as to what is about to happen out there.  I on the other hand am Not.  And just to add insult to injury the temperatures are suppose to hit record cold lows in the aftermath.  Back to shoveling and blanketing my horse GRRRRRR!  I thought I moved far enough south to escape this stuff but apparently it just followed me!

5 comments:

  1. You are likely getting more than us in Philadelphia. We got a dusting this a.m., and we're not supposed to get anything tomorrow. Keep warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking of you when I saw the news. You are getting our snow. Go figure. I'm out doing a snow dance and I can't even get a dusting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope it wasn't as bad as the warnings. Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope that you are all safe and sound. Take good care of yourself while shoveling.

    ReplyDelete