Thursday, February 9, 2017

Blooming Good Day!

 I  opened my bedroom curtains this morning to my camellia bush in full bloom!

Now that's what I call starting the day out right.  We've had several balmy days here lately and everything is blooming including the farm field next to us.

Something very purple and pretty is happening over there too.   And then the mail came with more goodness.

Yummy smelling soap and adorable little heart shaped lotion bars from the wonderfully talented Araignee.  I love, love , love the card too!  She amazes me with all her crafty talents.  Just when I'm thinking this day can't get any better..... it does!  I turn on the TV to the news that "you know who" lost his bid to reinstate his unconstitutional travel ban!  YAY!!!!  Turns out there ARE checks and balances.  My faith has been restored!!  

6 comments:

  1. I was so worried those lotion bars wouldn't make the trip with the heat we had earlier in the week. Happy to see they made it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is amazing! How lovely to get such a nice gift. Enjoy those flowers outside your window.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your camilla bush is REALLY putting on a good show.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow.. what a great surprise to see your camellia is bloom like that! I guess I need to get one like that variety.

    ❀.•❤•.✿.•❤ Happy Valentine's Day!!! ❀.•❤•.✿.•❤

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely view to wake up too. Love the field of purple.

    ReplyDelete