Tuesday, March 28, 2017

IN THE THICK OF IT!

Ok..... so Begonia Swirl has consumed my life....pretty much!  It's been moving along quite well so far.  
Turns out the chart really wasn't all that scary after all and after a bit I could see the pattern forming and didn't even have to count stitches.  That was in the beginning part of the pattern.
Now that I'm entering the lacy border part it's becoming a whole different story.  YIKES!  It's calling for total concentration and counting, counting, counting and more counting!  Plus on the purl rows one has to be very vigilante about picking up every last yarn over individually.  Ask me how I know this???!!!  Ripping out lace rows is a nightmare!  And I'm trying to escape nightmares right now.  That was the whole purpose of this project!  LOL!  But all in all it's going well and I'm back at the wheel for those extra couple hundred yards of yarn to finish up.

5 comments:

  1. You can do it!!!! It's looking great but I get that lace ripping nightmare. It is no fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lace baffles me. It seems I can't count to three on a regular basis without making a mistake. I don't have the brain power for that now. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's going to beautiful when its done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks great! A true swirl!!

    ReplyDelete