Saturday, April 8, 2017

Ta-Da!!!

Look who's sun bathing on the back porch!  It's my version of the Begonia Swirl Shawl all sprawled out on the porch table.  I really need to invest in the proper blocking materials.
Now don't look to closely....there may be an error or two... and if there is it is totally the fault of "The Inn at Rose Harbor", the audio book I foolishly thought I could listen to while knitting lace.  Oh and The Gardener shares in a portion of the blame too.  He kept asking me questions and tried carrying on a conversation with me while I was knitting.  
It still managed to turn out fairly well and I'm pretty proud of myself for over coming my fear of lace charts.
Now all I have to do is master the art of the selfie!

11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Well it isn't perfect but I'm happy with it all the same.

      Delete
  2. WOWZA!!!! That really is spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, well well! Look at that! It's beautiful. I love the detail on the last shot. Don't even get me started on the SElfie situation. We all want to be masters at that. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one fantastic shawl you made! I'm impressed! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't begin to imagine spinning my own wool and then creating something as elegant and beautiful as that shawl. A true artisan. Wonderful to meet you!
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Andrea. Nice meeting you too. Glad you stopped by.

      Delete