Friday, June 23, 2017

In the Works

Baby Beanies.....



I belong to a little knitting group that meets at the library a couple times a month and our summer project is to knit and donate infant and preemie hats for the hospitals in the area.  How fun is that!!!  I have to see how many I can get done before the end of summer.  So there's that going on..... and I've started a new shawl

which looks nothing like the pattern pictures due to the fact that the color changes in the yarn are to long but I kind of like it anyway so I will soldier on.  It's the  Good Vibrations shawl and I fully intend on starting another with better yarn once this one is done.  I'll get it right or die trying.  LOL  Then there's this



It's just plane ole white now but you wait.....I've got some pretty colorful plans in the works for one of my late night escapades in the very near future.  Mmwaaahahahaha.....;-O

5 comments:

  1. Oh charity baby knits!!!! I have some issues with the gradient yarns too. Id like the colors ro change more frequently but overall for shawls they can be lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't preemie hats just the cutest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those little hats are so cute!!! Hmmm...midnight madness with the dye pots is it? This should be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great hats for a great cause, love the shawl.

    ReplyDelete