Sunday, July 9, 2017

Tasseled

Yikes...it's been a while since I've posted.  My favorite little city girl is back for an extended visit while her person is off taking care of business again.

She's such a sweet heart and I like to think she loves the farm life.  She seems to enjoy watching the gardener mow with little Louie

though I can't for the life of me see what's so fascinating about that.


But spending summer evenings hanging out on the back porch with the Hooligans is something we all enjoy.  And there's always this

CORN....


for as far as the eye can see.....in the field next to us.....and we've been watching it grow. This morning the tassels finely appeared. LOL

I wonder what my little city girl thinks about that?!  LOL  Don't let that side eye fool you.....I think she's having the time of her life here on the farm.  It has to be relaxing to get away from all that crazy in DC.


5 comments:

  1. What a lovely little visitor - and a lovely view!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see Little Louie gets the best seat in the house! LOL

    Enjoy the time with the hooligans and .....corn coming SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She must be having the time of her life!!! Louie is so cute! Just look at that little face...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to be right there with them enjoying the beautiful farm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Surely she feels relaxed and happy on her vacation with you. It is so silly that the dogs can jump the fence so easily, yet they dont. Super cats would be outta there in a NY minute!

    ReplyDelete